Recent Comments

2009 Reunion Class of Batch89






A score year had passed.Yet were still here, greeting each other.Hindi naman lahat, pero at least mas nakakarami ang still connected. I find it very exciting to be a member of Batch 89. Thanks to the Internet. Just think of these,What if there were no computers thereafter, It would be hard for us to keep in touch. But the surest thing is we will still find ways.

We were the teenagers and youngs(hehhe pero 20s na) of these generations who first use the Pager(Nawala na nga lang), who were the first to use Cellphone(Malalaki pa noon)LOL,and take note who were the first to use the first computer of these era. But still we can adapt.

Though ,I never work longer in abroad than you do. But Im so much proud of what Batch 89 had accomplished. We were once mga "Kangot" o ika nga ni pareng Bebot mga "Tungaw".But look at him now. I think 30% na lang kaming naiwan sa Pinas. We were mga "Sano" nong araw.Doods and I had gone to Manila maybe a month after Graduation ng Highschool. I am even scared of riding the escalator LOL!.

Dont laugh at me. But I know who were those still "sano" din.IMHO We were raised in the province for God's sake.But one thing,they cannot understimate us. We are smart, kahit hirap sa buhay sige pa rin nakakaadapt ika nga. When I handled a network project in De lasalle University I saw how misearable we were compared to them LOL!I mean they had everything from books to cars and take note highschool lang sila ha. We took almost whole night flipping the encyclopedia(We dont know if still current)That was how we googled that day LOL!.



But today,(dont roll over with frustration) LOL. its just a click away. I dont even know who the hell is that poet(i.e Edgar allan Poe,William Shakespeare,Percy Bysshe Shelley)Maam Cynthia Sarile bragging to teach us about!But now you can google and youll find even who were their sisters and siblings were.LOL!.



But then again, dont count me in as successful as you guys.Cause Im still striving every single day. Last time Doods and I chatting about the YouTube phenomenon LOL!. We all know how good is Doods sa music. but then again that time, What were the faces of singer and groups we praised about were totally not known to us. How do they perform, how they plucked guitar at such performance. But now from Jimmy Hendrix to the latest performer you can download their MTV's hehhehe.



So for me. Coming from that point we were, to todays appreciations of new things its a reward for us.In my field of work, I witnessed the good and bad of information technology.But the best thing I have from it, is communicating with you guys!thats the beauty of Information technology as a whole for me. That is how I count my blessings. So even our reunion may push or not. I will never forget you.Somebody must step up and do the initiative to facilitate the reunion I will gladly extend my help to make it memorable. As Seals and Crofts and Dodong said "We may never passed this way again"!!

:by Cornello Cenizal

Repost From gahsbatch89
Photo Courtesy of ISO Archive

About me

More videos from Guinayangan here on
GR Tv ON YOUTUBE
Related Posts with Thumbnails