Recent Comments

I'm So Damned Twisted

My Aloneros, Guinayangan Trip




I accompanied my friend Dale on his recent trip back to his hometown of Aloneros in Guinayangan, Quezon.



With us was another friend Robie. It was a grueling 6 hour trip involving 1 bus, 1 jeep, 1 van and 1 "iskeyt" (that's new!) rides. Six hours was not really the normal travel time to get to Aloneros, but since it was the Holy week and lots of other commuters were fighting for that bus slot, it was understandable. Aloneros is a quaint, sleepy baranggay of the town of Guinayangan and is absolutely charming. Do not forget to bring your antihistamine medication when you visit Aloneros, because of the bountiful seafood available at your mercy! hehehehe Cannot wait to get back there soon!







:by JessJam


Photo Courtesy of JessJam


Repost from
jessjam.multiply.com

About me

More videos from Guinayangan here on
GR Tv ON YOUTUBE
Related Posts with Thumbnails