Recent Comments

Diving

My Old Hobby and Recollections



Recently I just finished my Japanese friend's business website hdivesunbeam.com. I was amazed by underwater scenery these people are seeing. Everytime I edit the photo contents , I was mesmerized by the colors, hues and its magnificent underwater photography. I remember when I was a kid my father use to take me near the PALAD atoll at Guinayangan Quezon. It helps me thinking that this kind of business could be applied in our depressed town. I had numerous elderly friends back in Manlayo, a barrio in our town, where I spend almost half of my life who were divers that time. I just found out while I was doing the site that a license is required to be able to dive in Open Waters, an Organization name PADI. Every diver requires BCD for Bouyancy, Air Tanks, Fins and goggles. Back to my hometown neither a fancy goggles nor expensive type of fins is used. Instead people tend to use their creativity and replaced fins with cutout board, goggles where curved from piece of wood. We dived using compress air locally called "Kapandra" . The safe limit of diving defends mainly on how your eardrum would be able to tolerate. Probably my slight hearing deficiency contributed by my frequent dive near the Atoll. But sure it was fun with my old buddies usually in 40s where I was in my 20s. Ill be coming home this year end perhaps introduce to them the use of these new safety gadgets.

:by Cornelio Cenizal


Repost From Simple Minds

About me

More videos from Guinayangan here on
GR Tv ON YOUTUBE
Related Posts with Thumbnails