Recent Comments

One Silent Merry Christmas




We spent Christmas at my hometown . Holidays in Manila (I bet in any city for that matter..) are
hectic and stressful as the city quite is.. everyday of the year.

I reckon, my family deserves a year ender getaway in a quiet, quaint and lovely town such as Guinayangan. Always, we try to spend the holidays there as much as we could.















Aside from the charm of the place, spending time with my father entices each of our homecoming. The girls heart Papa Taling.









All laid back and sweetness, we were all pampered with love_ no pretentions , just pure essense of Christmas.



Truly a silent night yet one merry christmas :D


:by Mylene Concepcion

Repost From Monik Moments

About me

More videos from Guinayangan here on
GR Tv ON YOUTUBE
Related Posts with Thumbnails