Recent Comments

Guinayangan Quezon Burger

In my hometown Guinayangan, the closest thing to McDonald's that my girls could get into is this van outlet of Big Mak. A local burger joint brand they definitely ignore in the city with ample favorite choices around.










unpopular brand of softdrink is also being sold here











But here in Guinayangan, this one became a favorite hang-out of burger youngsters.










Also becoming my girls' favorite tag along car snacks while on a road trip in this side of the Philippines .





would this pass for a product ad?






When brand is not an option, do you have to be choosy? In fairness, I took a bite of Kyla's footlong cheesedog and it was pretty tasty. Pretty cheap too!


story by: Mylene Concepcion
repost from: My 3rd & 7th Sense

About me

More videos from Guinayangan here on
GR Tv ON YOUTUBE
Related Posts with Thumbnails