Recent Comments

Birthday Noon At Ngayon


My happiest birthday ever.The year was 1988 .All I remember it was 6 to 7 bottles of Ginebra (Gin Bilog) as we called it during the days. My guests were VIPs sila Doods,Ruel,Efren,Orly at si Nonoy. 'Heck! I didnt even spent it in my house. Kina Dodong kami nag suka! este nag inuman. Kahit "bilog" ang iniinum ay Crabs naman ang pulutan.As I vividly recall it most of our inuman ay doon nabubuo ang mga kuwentuhan namin. Doods and I are no doubt would venture to Seafaring dreams. Efren would go probably in militaristic type of work. Ruel and Orly never ever spoke about their future. Emotional burst here and there, along with endless swarm of pukes.But to tell you frankly of all my birthday celebration I ever had, 't was the grandest ever.It is when the last time I saw my self drinking with dreams and plans in my mind swirling with dizziness of gin spirit.LOL.

Suddenly years past.I looked in the mirror, and hey "What the hell happened?" Doods and I give up the long lost dream.Efren dreams turn to a not so distant path with his plans. Nevertheless Ruel, among us probably took a nicest way to his dreams.But his well deserved plan.His one of my friends that never look down on you.We met last summer and still the old Bebot we remembered.Doods, I guessed were to much for a plan! LOL. But hey! Doods and I were good!Still struggling but good!.If it turns out the other way around we would probably end up forgetting each others.

Our birthdays, perhaps were traditionally invented to recall our old ways.Sometimes a milestone of our lives.The right things to call it would be "Umpisa Uli!". For Doods and I a centimeter of another receding hairlines LOL!.The positive way to look at it is "gaining face" instead of "loosing hair"LOL!

By Cornelio Cenizal

Repost From GAHSBATCH89 Photos Courtesy of ISO Archive

About me

More videos from Guinayangan here on
GR Tv ON YOUTUBE
Related Posts with Thumbnails