Recent Comments

Panghihibasan


"In my younger days, when my father was not feeling well he may not be able to go on fishing at night. We foresee a food less day ahead of us, and so we go on "Panghihibasan". Nothing beats my siblings in gathering clamps(i.e. batotoy, kamot pusa, karate, punaw , at kabibeng halaan). Three of us with a liter size "Tabo" an emptied bottle of Caltex Oil (... Read More used to contain lubricants) I don't know why but I always had the least "find" maybe my eyes or recognition ability through water. My sister Aileen has the ability to see trough knee deep water and always find the biggest "Kabibe" . Hopelessly I coped up and acknowledge the competitions. Keeping up the Ante' by going thigh-deep water and to my dismay nothing can be found there!. I wet my crotch and my pride but to continue and go on with the race!. And then the church bell rings its a sign that approaching dusk is inevitable (yes, the bell actually was more audible with that low tide settings). Then going home for Dinner, Ayos na ang butobuto!"

-Cornelio Cenizal







"My brother used to bring basket and sandok. One time they discovered a place where balakwit are in abundance....great!! we eat balakwit for a week with rice. But in fairness I never get over the taste of it. We have to soaked it overnight with saline water to expelled the sand it ate before we caught them, and that's a novelty!"

-Ferdie Bontoc















Photos Courtesy of lilspot25

About me

More videos from Guinayangan here on
GR Tv ON YOUTUBE
Related Posts with Thumbnails